maandag 25 augustus 2014

Pikachu and Jigglypuff plush, Hasbro 1998


 

Yet some other plushies. This time they are Pikachu and Jigglypuff, both about 20 centimetres high an released by Hasbro in 1998. The plushies are both very soft and good quality, since they are over fifteen years old and still looking great.

There is not much to know about these plushies, except for the fact that almost every collecter has this Pikachu plush in his or her collection. So when it comes to rarity, this Pikachu plush is very common and you can easily get a nice one for $5. But I am not sure about Jigglypuff. I am sure they are from the same series, since they are the same quality and have the same tags. I have seen all Jigglypuff plushies on Ebay and other merchandise sites, but I've only seen some pictures with no information at all. So I have no clue about rarity or price.

Do you know more about these plushies? Please let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten