zondag 24 augustus 2014

Pokémon Talking Plush Togepi and Marill, Tiger 2000





I am very aware of the fact that A LOT of talking plushies have been released by Nintendo. These are most likely one of the first ever released. I own both Marill and Togepi and they are just ADORABLE. Marill sadly doesn't work anymore, but when activated and you would move it around, it would say ''Riiiruuu''. There are no English versions of these toys and they all make their Japanese sound, so if you have a Marill who makes the Marill sound, it is not an official one. Togepi works the same. But the Japanese Togepi makes exactly tthe same sounds as the English one would do, so you can expect sounds like ''Tuki tuki.'' and ''Treeeeeee'' and some combinations of both. I even found a Japanese commercial in which you can hear Togepi talking and also see a glimpse of the Pikachu version of these toys.


Are there any more versions of these toys? I am not completely sure. I have a memory of seeing a Mew version of this, but I do not remember if it was from 2000. When it comes to rarity, there seems to be some kind of difference between each plush. People say that almost every collector has this Marill plush in it's possession, yet I could only find one Togepi on Ebay and nowhere else I could find this exact Togepi plush. The seller on Ebay asked around $45 for Togepi, but when it comes to Pikachu and Marill, you should be able to get one around $20. 

Do you know more about this plush? Please let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten